Janine Hopkins, M.D., F.A.A.D. is a board-certified dermatologist and experienced physician practicing in Monroe, LA since 1996. Dr. Hopkins opened her first private practice immediately after completing her specialty training. After four years of medical school at LSUMC, Shreveport and a one year internal medicine internship at Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, Dr. Hopkins received training in the field of dermatology through a progressive and competitive residency program with an emphasis on surgical and cosmetic dermatology at LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans.
After 25 years of solo practice, Dr. Hopkins decided to expand her clinic. In May 2021, she opened a second location in Southlake, TX offering the same state-of-the-art unique treatments in her new location that she offers in her primary practice. These treatments include IGSRT, a non-surgical cure for skin cancer, innovative laser treatments for skin rejuvenation, acne, psoriasis and vitiligo, as well as her advanced cosmetic dermatology injection techniques she refers to as the “Trinity of Anti-Aging.”
In addition to seeing patients and running her two private practices, in 2019, Dr. Hopkins invented a medical device, CuraCator™ designed to improve safety and control for patients and clinicians when applying therapeutic products to skin. She is founder of the parent company, Trinnovations, that now manufactures and sales CuraCator™ devices to clinics in the U.S. and abroad.
Dr. Hopkins enjoys traveling as she lectures and teaches at U.S. and international medical meetings in her field of dermatology. “I enjoy meeting colleagues from all over the globe when learning and teaching on topics in my specialty. It is always exciting to share knowledge and experience with other healthcare professionals.”
Dr. Hopkins is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, Women’s Dermatological Society, and past secretary/treasurer of the Louisiana Dermatological Society; she also served as the past state chair for the Dermatology Foundation, and is an active member of the Louisiana Medical Society, LDS Advocacy Committee, Texas Medical Society, American Society of Dermatological Surgery, and the Ouachita Medical Society.
Dr. Hopkins has been recognized by her patients in her hometown as “Top Doc” and also by New Beauty Magazine as a top doctor and expert injector.
Dr. Hopkins has been blessed to have the long term support of her husband of 30 plus years, two wonderful children and countless friends, family members and patients whom put their trust in her.
For more information check out the press release.
More About Dr. Hopkins
Dr. Hopkins offers innovative treatments and procedures specific to her patients’ needs. While traveling the globe lecturing, Dr. Hopkins is constantly learning new techniques and technologies. She has recently been awarded a patent pending that will allow her patients and the health care market to more efficiently apply serums and medications.
Dr. Hopkins was recognized as a top female doctor by New Beauty and has partnered with New Beauty. See some of her articles below.
- How to Avoid Splotchy Skin
- Women Are Slathering Themselves in This Under-the-Radar, Filler-Like Ingredient for Plumper Skin
- 7 Dermatologists Share Their Favorite Over-the-Counter Products for Combatting Acne
Along with offering the latest facial anti-aging fillers and neurotoxins, Dr. Hopkins continues to use the finest state-of-the-art laser systems, including Starlux IPL, Cynergy, and the highly advanced Fotona laser system. This revolutionary non-ablative laser brings a whole new dimension to anti-aging treatments. After receiving advanced training and certification with Fotona in San Francisco, Dr. Hopkins incorporated this technique for anti-aging on the face, neck, and eyelids, as well as for body contouring and tightening.
Dr. Hopkins has also collaborated with other dermatologist and physicians to offer gynecological treatments for vaginal rejuvenation and incontinence. Extended education and training for her nurses has provided patients with outstanding treatment results.
Dr. Hopkins remains focused on delivering optimal care, addressing the needs of her patients at every stage of their lives with an emphasis on skin cancer prevention and treatment.
Dr. Hopkins has given the following lectures/webinars:
• November 2 – 5, 2023 Presenter at ASDS Annual Meeting (American Society for Dermatologic Surgery) Chicago, IL presenting benefits of Fotona Laser procedures for skin tightening and non-surgical eyelids rejuvenation. Dr. Hopkins will also show the benefits of combination treatments known as Dr. Hopkins’ Trinity of Anti-Aging with laser rejuvenation, fillers, and neurotoxins.
• October 7-8, 2023 First physician in the U.S. to train on Fotona EndoTight in Southlake, Texas – hosting Dr. Afaf Majdi from Marrakesh, Morocco
• September 7 – 9, 2023 Speaker at Laser & Health Academy Super Symposium, Irving Texas, presenting Fotona 5-D laser advanced techniques, combined with PRP, using her patented CuraCator medical device
• July 22, 2023 Presenter at LA-MCA Artistry in Aesthetics, San Antonio Texas, Workshop for Fotona 4D laser: Non-invasive laser treatments
• June 1 – 4, 2023 Presenter at 5-Continent Congress (5CC World Congress), Lisbon, Portugal, “Advanced Filler Injection Techniques: Perfecting the Liquid Lift”, and “Treatment of Vertical Lip Lines Using Microcannula Subcision and Retrograde Injection Technique”.
• March 17-21, 2023 Presenter at AAD (American Academy of Dermatology) New Orleans, Louisiana
• January 26-28, 2023 Presenter at IMCAS World Congress 2023 Paris France; “ CuraCator”
• December 10, 2022 Presenter at Cosmetic Bootcamp University "What's New in Fillers" -New Orleans, LA
• October 6, 2022 Lecturer at American Society for Dermatologic Surgery ""How I Did This! Challenges and Advice" CuraCator by Trinnovations, LLC -Denver, CO
• September 3, 2022 Faculty Lecture on "Utilizing a Patent-pending, Leur-lock Sterile Medical Device for the Controlled Application of PRP and Other Topics Solutions to Wounded Skin to Enhance Healing" -5CC World Congress Virtual Meeting
• June 24, 2022 Exhibitor/Lecturer at Cosmetic Boot Camp "Introducing CuraCator, the New Standard of Care for Safe Controlled Application of PRP and Other Therapeutic Products to Skin" -Aspen, CO
• May 6, 2022 Lecture at Miami Cosmetic Surgery "Introducing CuraCator, the New Standard of Care for Safe Controlled Application of PRP and Other Therapeutic Products to Skin" -Miami Beach, FL
• August 20, 2021 Guest Lecturer at Music City SCALE in Nashville, TN “CuraCator” by Trinnovations, LLC
• September 4, 2021 Faculty Lecture on “Four Pillars of Anti-Aging for Men” -13th 5CC World Congress Virtual Meeting
• June 24, 2020 Guest Lecture on “Pediatric Dermatology” » Louisiana School Of Medicine, Medical Student Dermatology Interest Group Webinar
• June 23, 2020 Expert Lecture on “Advanced Laser Treatments via Photo BioStimulation for Treatment of Hair Loss” Fotona Spring Webinar Series
• June 19,2020 Interview with SkinCure Oncology on “Image-Guided Superficial Radiation Therapy for Non-Surgical Cure of Skin Cancer”.
• June 17, 2020 Guest Speaker on “Advanced Laser Treatments for Anti-aging combined with Fillers and Neuromodulators” Empire Medical Training and Fotona Laser Webinar
• June 9, 2020 Expert Lecture on “Advanced and Innovative Applications of Aesthetic Lasers” Fotona Spring Webinar Series
• May 26, 2020 Expert Lecture on “The Trinity of Anti-aging with Fotona Lasers, Fillers, and Neuromodulators” Fotona Spring Webinar Series
May 12, 2020 Expert Lecture on “Fotona 4D Non-Surgical Lift” Fotona Spring Webinar
April 28, 2020 Expert Lecture on “Advances in Skin Toning, Sun Damage and Melasma Treatments” Fotona Spring Webinar Series
• February 2020 Guest Speaker “Advanced Laser Treatment via Photo BioStimulation for Treatment of Hair Loss”, South Beach Symposium, Miami, FL
• September 2019 Faculty Lecture “Advanced Laser Skin Rejuvenation”, 2019 Fotona Laser Symposium, Grapevine, TX
• August 2019 Faculty Lecture on “Microcannula Subscision and Injection Technique for Treatment of Perioral Rhytids”, “Advanced Laser Tattoo Removal using a Multi-platform Laser System”, Faculty and Key Opinion Leader, 5-Continent-Congress International Medical Dermatology and Aesthetics Meeting, Barcelona, Spain
• May 2019 Guest Speaker “Combining Advanced Laser Treatment Modalities” Music City Symposium for Cosmetic Advances and Laser Education, Nashville, TN
• March 2019 Faculty Lecture for “Advances in Laser Science for Skin Rejuvenation, Resurfacing, and Skin Tightening”, “ Microcannula Subscision and Injection Technique for Perioral Vertical Lip Lines”, Foundation for Facial Aesthetics, Facial Aesthetics Symposium, New Orleans, LA
• March 2019 Elected Secretary/Treasurer for the Louisiana Dermatological Society 2019-2020
• February 2019 Hopkins Dermatology Non-surgical Body and Facial Contouring Lecture and Event, Monroe, LA
• January 2019 Guest Speaker for Live Laser Demonstration of State of the Art StarWalker Laser, ODAC Aesthetic, Surgical, and Clinical Dermatology Conference, Orlando, FL
• September 2018 Faculty Lecture “Fotona Lasers, Best Kept Secret in Laser Medicine”, 2018 Fotona Laser Symposium, Fort Worth, TX
• August 2018 First in Filler GAIN by Galderma Event, New Orleans, LA
• May 2018 Faculty Speaker on “Scientific Breakthroughs in Laser Medicine”, Music City Symposium for Cosmetic Advances and Laser Education, Nashville, TN
• May 2018 Feminine Health Symposium panelist, Music City Symposium for Cosmetic Advances and Laser Education, Nashville, TN
• 2018 Healthcare Hero Award and Northeast Louisiana Dermatologist of the Year Award
• April 2018 Hopkins Dermatology Mommy Makeover Lecture and Live Botox Demonstration, Monroe, LA
• February 2018 Faculty Lectures on “Enhancing the Brow” and “Perfecting the Profile”, Faculty Instructor for Live Filler Technique Demonstrations, 25th Annual Foundation for Facial Aesthetic Surgery, Facial Aesthetics Symposium, New Orleans, LA
• February 2018 Industry Lecture on “Growing Your Practice and Providing Patients with Excellent Results with Fotona SP Dynamis Multiplatform Laser System”, American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA
• February 2018 Industry Lecture on “Updates in Laser Science for General and Cosmetic Dermatology”, American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA
• October 2017 Keynote Speaker on “Fotona SP Dynamis Laser for Revolutionary Anti-aging Treatments”, Fotona Super Symposium, Fort Worth, TX
• August 2017 Kybella Connect Expert Forum, Baton Rouge, LA
• May 2017 Guest Speaker on “Advanced Laser Treatments using a Non-ablative, Multi-platform Laser System” at Music City Symposium for Cosmetic Advances and Laser Education, Nashville, TN
• April 2017 Fotona Key Opinion Leaders Advanced Training Forum, Dallas, TX
• February 2017 Allergan Women’s Dermatology Executive Forum, Austin, TX